Service bars not showing up?

Lava

Bronze
Feb 25, 2008
I picked up my iPhone today, and realized that the bars that show how good your cell phone services is, has disappeared. I have Customize installed, and i never changed it, and now it is gone. I went back into Customize and tried to change it, but no luck, it is still gone.

I have no idea how to fix this, and don't want to restore unless it is a last resort.

Anyone else have this problem?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I picked up my iPhone today, and realized that the bars that show how good your cell phone services is, has disappeared. I have Customize installed, and i never changed it, and now it is gone. I went back into Customize and tried to change it, but no luck, it is still gone.

I have no idea how to fix this, and don't want to restore unless it is a last resort.

Anyone else have this problem?
I'm afraid your at the "last resort". Do you have a legitimate ATT acount? Can you make any calls at all. If not you must restore. You have to be careful with Customize on a 1.1.3.

Lava

Bronze
Feb 25, 2008
I'm afraid your at the "last resort". Do you have a legitimate ATT acount? Can you make any calls at all. If not you must restore. You have to be careful with Customize on a 1.1.3.
I kinda figured it out. I just unistalled many things from installer, i don't know exactly what fixed it. But it is fixed now!

There is something in installer i downloaded that somehow changed it or deleted it or something, i don't exactly know. But if anyone else has this problem, just uninstall a few apps at a time, until it comes back.

pierce the veil

Bronze
Aug 14, 2007
im pretty sure its the one that changes the bars from red to green with better signal strength, ever since i installed that they have disappeared.