SERVICES app in 1.1.4 ?

Gavo

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Liverpool
Ok so I just updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 using ZiPhone & all went well & its running like a dream apart from a few minor glitches. Mainly being that, on my previous firmware I downloaded the SERVICES app so that my Edge network wouldn't interrupt my WiFi connection & I could toggle it Off/On as I chose to.

However, it now seems to switch Edge on automatically & no matter how much I switch it Off whenever I go back into services its back ON :mad:

Any advise on what I'm doing wrong or a better app to use with 1.1.4 would be gratefuly received. Thanks
Gavo.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Ok so I just updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 using ZiPhone & all went well & its running like a dream apart from a few minor glitches. Mainly being that, on my previous firmware I downloaded the SERVICES app so that my Edge network wouldn't interrupt my WiFi connection & I could toggle it Off/On as I chose to.

However, it now seems to switch Edge on automatically & no matter how much I switch it Off whenever I go back into services its back ON :mad:

Any advise on what I'm doing wrong or a better app to use with 1.1.4 would be gratefuly received. Thanks
Gavo.
I have searched and can not find what all comes with a 1.1.4 update. I thought that maybe since you did it then maybe you can tell me what comes in the update.? I am on a 1.1.3 jailbroke right now and am considering the update. Thanks in advance!