Several Chirps on Charger Cable Connection

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm missing my jailbreak, but not as much as I thought I would. The tweaks I'm missing are FakeClockUp, iFile, FolderCloser, Lockscreen Weather Widget, and MapsOpener. There might be more later. lol

Sent using iCafe app

As I mentioned earlier I lost my jailbreak due to a faulty handset. I may have been lucky and had it replaced when it first broke and got a device on iOS 6.1.2 but I literally didn't have the time to swap it.

I miss FakeClockUp the most. I wish I could jailbreak iOS 7 now and put everything at 10x. iFile I don't use to much now as I like a really simple theme like Ayecon it's fresh. Only another year before we see another jailbreak :p

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
As I mentioned earlier I lost my jailbreak due to a faulty handset. I may have been lucky and had it replaced when it first broke and got a device on iOS 6.1.2 but I literally didn't have the time to swap it.

I miss FakeClockUp the most. I wish I could jailbreak iOS 7 now and put everything at 10x. iFile I don't use to much now as I like a really simple theme like Ayecon it's fresh. Only another year before we see another jailbreak :p
Naw, it should only be seven or eight months. :D

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I don't need a new phone. They cleaned out the port with an exacto knife. I can't believe I lost my jailbreak for this. Grrr.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't need a new phone. They cleaned out the port with an exacto knife. I can't believe I lost my jailbreak for this. Grrr.
Wow. That sucks. A similar thing happened to Napoleon. His front speaker was very muffled and quiet and it continued after a factory restore. He took it to Apple and they took it in the back and "fixed it." They said it was clogged. They probably used an exacto knife on his as well. He lost his jailbreak too since he had to restore before taking it in. Sorry you lost your jailbreak. :(

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Wow. That sucks. A similar thing happened to Napoleon. His front speaker was very muffled and quiet and it continued after a factory restore. He took it to Apple and they took it in the back and "fixed it." They said it was clogged. They probably used an exacto knife on his as well. He lost his jailbreak too since he had to restore before taking it in. Sorry you lost your jailbreak. :(
It's not a total loss, as I did get a new phone with another issue. See: http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/i-got-a-new-iphone-5.102950/

I did consider taking an exacto knife to the port myself and "damaging" it and saying they did it. lmao.

Sent using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator: