Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Shades of Blue[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-01-07[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Adi Hasak[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jennifer Lopez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Liotta[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Drea de Matteo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent Laresca[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warren Kole[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Sexy New York detective and single mother Harlee Santos fell in with a tight-knit group of dirty cops, taking bribes and protection money that she uses to provide the best life for her honest, talented daughter. But when she's trapped by the FBI and forced to inform on her own "brothers," she'll have to walk the fine line between love, loyalty, honor and betrayal, and try to keep it together for her daughter's future.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
This brand-new police procedural started off with a particularly impressive pilot yesterday, and it looks like I'll be adding it to my to-watch list.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Well, that was one of the most unexpected twists in a TV show in recent memory.

I did not expect Ray Liotta's character to…

be gay. Or bisexual… Not sure what he is just yet. Wow!

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Did anyone watch this to the end?? Comments??

I saw about the first 3 or 4 I think and then had too many other distractions in life that took away from this. I'll likely just restart when I get time.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Did anyone watch this to the end?? Comments??

I saw about the first 3 or 4 I think and then had too many other distractions in life that took away from this. I'll likely just restart when I get time.
I did. I enjoyed it. It's a little better (and different) than your average cop show. I'm looking forward to the second season.