Shake Shake Shake

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Did anyone else in CA feel the earthquake?

It was a 5.8 that originated in Chino Hills.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I'm in Texas. The only time I feel anything shake is when women from that school in Austin are walking near me.

Glad to hear you guys are well though. I saw Ramesh post in John's (err Link's) reveal. when I saw there was in earthquake in Cali I immediately thought of you guys and Kelley of course.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i live about 10-20 minutes away from chino hills butluckily i am on vacation in georgia so i didn't feel it. one of my friends living room walls cracked though!

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Did anyone else in CA feel the earthquake?

It was a 5.8 that originated in Chino Hills.
How is everything? I don't know if I'd like living up there in Cali.
-BTW: Cute dog.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Everything's fine. Luckily, I'm in Burbank which is pretty far from Chino Hills so luckily it wasn't that strong but it was still definitely, "felt".

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I'm in Texas. The only time I feel anything shake is when women from that school in Austin are walking near me.
:mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, right. :mad: At least our woman don't look like someone took a 4x4 to their face.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Glad to know everyone is alright, and wasn't anything big.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
As natural disasters go, earthquakes are about the least scary. They're over almost before you realize what's happening. Tornado? Hurricane? Now *that* scares me.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
As natural disasters go, earthquakes are about the least scary. They're over almost before you realize what's happening. Tornado? Hurricane? Now *that* scares me.
yes, we we're hit by Hurricane Isabel I believe. It was 4 years ago, and I actually thought it was cool...Then again, I do prefer the rain and cold.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
Tornado's are awesome to watch from a distance, though.....

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I've seen some vids of them on Youtube.
-Why would people try to record that junk? Run! Get to dah choppah!

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
They are paid to...or are funded by a university to collect research.

The bumpkins that do it for fun, i do not know.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Luckily, in California, we don't really have to worry about hurricanes and tornados. :)

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007

Glad to hear you guys are well though. I saw Ramesh post in John's (err Link's) reveal. when I saw there was in earthquake in Cali I immediately thought of you guys and Kelley of course.
"When women from the school in Austin are walking"? I heard that they are suppose to have some of the best looking women at any university. I met one in an airport once, play v-ball there. Unreal. I do not know if you are just trying to play the I hate that school so I will rip on them any way I can, but I have heard from numerous people that they got some talent.
Sorry to jack the thread the jack (is that the term for it)

edit: didn't read the rest of the thred. my bad

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
"When women from the school in Austin are walking"? I heard that they are suppose to have some of the best looking women at any university. I met one in an airport once, play v-ball there. Unreal. I do not know if you are just trying to play the I hate that school so I will rip on them any way I can, but I have heard from numerous people that they got some talent.

You were right about the women of ATX being STUNNING. They are. I miss Austin very much. Texas woman in general are quite beautiful. ;)
Plus, UT had a 3:1 women to men ratio. Great times.

Yes, sorry for hijacking....Again, glad to know everyone is okay in Cali.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX

just a little friendly rivalry between my school and Tex's. I've actually dated quite a few ladies from that school in Austin. Both schools have some nice talent to be honest.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
That is what I was thinking. I mean, school in Texas, nice weather, blue skis, pools, of course its gonna attract some ladies!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thankfully... I have never seen or felt anything like a tornado or earthquake :eek:
-Cause if I did I seriously wouldn't know what to do, other than commom sense cause eventhough our school has these practice drills in case of a natural disaster or w/e. . .when your scared its kinda hard to think straight ya kno :sick: