Shape Writing Pad

Test-Pilot

Bronze
Jan 20, 2008
Surprisingly accurate and innovative way to input text. You simply drag your fingertip along the keyboard, tracing a line along the letters of the word you want to type, and it writes it. Double letters are a non-issue, and unknown words and names can be learned.

Excellent program, and it's free!

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Just letting you all know.
Its called WritingPad in genre Productivity.
Its free :)

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
This app is amazing. Highly recommended, though I did experience a few crashes. If only Apple would implement this on the native iPhone keyboard...

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
you can use it to e-mail, but it should be in text. the normal keyboard i'm getting use to. i just type half of my word and Apple comes up with the rest so its quick.

anyways, this thread will be closed soon.
Theres already another larger thread.
Take a look.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
It's fun to use but a little tricky on some words. Like fu...and shi....and bit....

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
i can't get the word "whats" to work lol. Possibly cause it isn't one.
Cause i go through all these other letters and it becomes something much larger.

coal0101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
it really works

Yeah, this app is pretty cool. I was surprised how well it took care of Sacramento...since I was all over the kybrd.

Aug 18, 2008
I also agree that it should be used for text. Also, does anyone know of any good voice to text programs yet? I've heard of Jott but not done any real research into it.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
All you have to do is type the word out one letter at a time and a pop up will appear above the keyboard where you press on the bar to add the word. It will remember it then and offer it as a suggestion even if it's not a word that is spelled or puncutated correctly.