Share Multiple Photo's limitation

Dec 4, 2007
I was using the Share multiple photo's option in the iPhone 3.0 OS and there seems to be a limitation while trying to share Photo's via E-mail.

I was able to select only 5 photo's to be shared VIA E-mail, after 5 photo's are selected the E-mail option goes away and the MMS option is only there (provided you have MMS enabled) If MMS is not enabled you cannot select the share option in the photo application with more than 5 photo's selected.

Why would they limit photo sharing VIA e-mail to only 5 pictures? Multiple photo e-mailing is a nice improvement, but we would like to e-mail more than 5 photo's at a time.

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
I was using the Share multiple photo's option in the iPhone 3.0 OS and there seems to be a limitation while trying to share Photo's via E-mail.

I was able to select only 5 photo's to be shared VIA E-mail, after 5 photo's are selected the E-mail option goes away and the MMS option is only there (provided you have MMS enabled) If MMS is not enabled you cannot select the share option in the photo application with more than 5 photo's selected.

Why would they limit photo sharing VIA e-mail to only 5 pictures? Multiple photo e-mailing is a nice improvement, but we would like to e-mail more than 5 photo's at a time.
I don't know why they limit it, but the easiest way to email more than 5 at a time is to just select whatever ones you want and choose copy. After you choose copy go into the email app and create a new email or reply to one and just tap or hold down and when the paste option comes up paste the pictures.

Dec 4, 2007
I don't know why they limit it, but the easiest way to email more than 5 at a time is to just select whatever ones you want and choose copy. After you choose copy go into the email app and create a new email or reply to one and just tap or hold down and when the paste option comes up paste the pictures.
Good call, thanks.