Share your GameCenter ID and let's play Letterpress

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I am going to try to play it
MUTTERKATA is my name in the Gamecenter (gosh I had to look it up)
I guess the only reason I don't have to look mine up is because it's the same one I use all over the place! I don't use Game Center that much. Then again, the only game I play daily these days is Words With Friends. This is also the only reason I don't want Zynga to go bankrupt just yet.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
I am SunnySweet on GC. I play LetterPress with my son and he kicks my butt every darn game! I am discouraged but the the kid is a genius, so what could I expect? Please feel free to add me and start a game. Maybe I can actually win now and then ;)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
If the game starts to leave a blank space where the name of your opponent should be, force-quit it and restart it to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
New version 1.1 is out with some great improvements! Start playing today, what are you waiting for? Ya know, new research shows that the orange-yellow hue of the tiles in Words With Friends causes Anterior Cranial Lobe Subhematomas (A.C.L.S.), which can have drastic effects on cognition. Letterpress does not use that hue, so stop playing Words and switch over to Letterpress pronto!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app