Share your iOS 7 homescreen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
If and when you upgrade to iOS 7, go ahead and use this thread to share your homescreen! Are you rocking a dark background? Using the default wallpaper? What apps are sitting alongside the new iOS 7 apps. This is the thread to share it.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
That didn't take long!
No surprise Mindi would be first here :D
You didn't install that on your 5, I'm sure, since that would kill any hopes of JB till next year....

EDIT:
I withdraw that observation. I see you are happy with iOS 7's settings toggles ,and IIRC that was always one of the big reasons for you to JB....

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That didn't take long. No surprise Mindi would be first here :D
You didn't install that on your 5, I'm sure, since that would kill any hopes of JB till next year....

EDIT:
I withdraw that assumption. I see you are happy with iOS 7's settings toggles and IIRC that was always one of the big reasons for you to JB....
I didn't want to lose the jailbreak on my 5 just yet, so I installed the beta on my 4S to test it out.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Sorry about the crappy picture but it was a panoramic I took and I liked the colors and the effect it has when I move my screen around. I mainly like how control center looks in this one, tho I've already changed it. I was just testing how the parallax effects panoramic pictures and I must say its pretty awesome... just need a better quality pano.

Attachments

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
The Calendar and Photos icons are sooo cute :X3: And the games as well
alicepattinson I know! Right! The look of this new iOS7 has really really grown on me and I can't wait to get it this fall.

My iPhone sceen now is looking kinda ilky since I have been looking at these screens. I didn't want that to happen, but my heart is elsewhere now.:love: Sorry, the heart wants what the hearts wants.