Shazam Application.

Scfc_1863

Nov 21, 2008
Does the Shazam application cost anything each time you use it to find a song?

A friend of mine seems to think it does whereas i was under the impression it was free.

Scfc_1863

Nov 21, 2008
I know to download it is free. And i would presume that there would be no chrages for usage.

Just wanted to double check on here.

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
Everything is totally free including the app. Go get it,lots of fun.
Oh yes it is! I d/nld it the other night. Haven't stopped using it. That and the Urbanspoon App. Both are awesome apps and a great way to make impressions and find cool stuff to do

And guys, feel free to check out BigOven! Its a great way to perpetrate like you're a great chef when the lady(ies) come over ;) Heh heh heh

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
Was at a gig last night, and between sets/bands, they were playing stuff over the PA system. My friends really got a kick out of how this app picked up each and every song... :)

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
IMO Shazam is much more accurate and consistent :cool:
-I have and like midomi also but it always give me random results especially when you try and sing the song:p
Yeah, you actually have to be able to sing the song quite accurately.

My friend actually sang the Imperial March from Star Wars and it actually DID register! :laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Midomi seems more of a grass-roots project seeing as a lot of its results are amateur (REALLY amateur) singers uploading via what sounds like a webcam. I consider it software for recognizing melodies, which it does pretty well (if you can sing them pretty well)