Shes hott to bad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
her bill was only like 200 somthing dollars... it heard she had 35,000 text messages LOL how the hell can you text that much.. thats over 1000 PER DAY... i might text 20 times in a day if im lucky

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
A lot of people these days use text messages as full-time IM with all their friends. If you've never heard of this, you haven't spent time with teenagers lately. If T-Mobile did this kind of billing with the sidekick, some people would get their bills in a truck :)

Gray

Bronze
Aug 19, 2007
A lot of people these days use text messages as full-time IM with all their friends. If you've never heard of this, you haven't spent time with teenagers lately. If T-Mobile did this kind of billing with the sidekick, some people would get their bills in a truck :)
True dat, i know someone with a side kick that ran about 11 hundered texts per month. And i though that was crazy.

Draven

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Don't forget that's also included all of the texts sent TO her, as well as those she sends out herself.

Yeah, she's only one person so 1000 texts a day seems like a lot, but surely she has a crapton of "friends" that are also texting her back. Doesn't make that number too outrageous.