Shields

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Iloveiphones, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

What is the best body shields for the iPhone 5S? Like the ones from Zagg, Bodyguardz, etc.

I was looking at the HD one by Zagg. But rhino shield is also pretty tempting for me, too! Any insight? I am looking for a shield that is crystal clear, and protects somewhat against drops.

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

These are the best I've found...

image.jpg

3. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

The Zagg HD InvisibleShield is just flat awesome. It's the only protector I've used for years. However, if you have never installed one or aren't confident in doing so, I'd buy it at Best Buy and let them install it for you. It's worth paying someone to do it right if you don't know how.

I'm a big proponent of the Bodyguardz Pure now, though. It's a glass protector and I'll never go back with my iPhone. I'd love to put one on my iPad, but they're $70! I'll stick with the Zagg HD for my iPad, but go Bodyguardz Pure on my iPhone. :)

4. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

The only thing about bodyguardz Pure is it doesn't come with a back.

5. Josh Yates

Josh Yates Contributor
    Silver

True...that's why I go with a carbon fiber skin. That way I can go really light or buy a cheap Poetic case on Amazon for a bit more folio protection.

Sent using iCafe app

6. 49ers#1

49ers#1 Member
    Bronze

lol like the Enterprise shield

AT&T Samsung S4