Shieldzone Full body invisibleSHIED for iPhone.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
if you have this film is the touchscreen easy to access like do you have to tap the icons hard or is it normal. Also do you recommend me buying it from your experiences?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
if you have this film is the touchscreen easy to access like do you have to tap the icons hard or is it normal. Also do you recommend me buying it from your experiences?
You won't even know it's there. The screen doesn't require or use physical pressure in any way (try using a tool like a pen as a stylus!)

They're very good. Having said that the original screen is quite tough on its own.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
You won't even know it's there. The screen doesn't require or use physical pressure in any way (try using a tool like a pen as a stylus!)

They're very good. Having said that the original screen is quite tough on its own.
do you think that invisibleSHIELD is the best film out there thats affordable. I mean compared to iQase and Bodyguardz?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
do you think that invisibleSHIELD is the best film out there thats affordable. I mean compared to iQase and Bodyguardz?
Sorry - no idea, personally I don't like to add any bulk at all to the phone. A few scratches here are there don't bother me half as much as case does

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The invisible Shield come with a lifetime warranty, and if you have to remove it for any reason, or it comes off (like that actually happens :rolleyes:) just send it back and they will send you a new one.
I have the full body shield and it rocks.

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Nevermind... i just got my invisi shield in the mail so I'll find out soon enough. It looks almost identical in cut to the bodyguardz. Bodyguardz sends you 2 while invisi shield gives you as many as you want as long as you send them in the new one (according to an earlier post). So sounds like it's a user call as to which you prefer.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Yes is does wrap around on the sides, there are 2 extra pieces to cover the top and bottom part of the bezel.
There is a hole for the camera was well.