shipping question

TheSnowman

Bronze
Oct 5, 2011
So those of us who oredered through ATT and Sprint probably wont get them a day early like Apple but we should all get the at least friday, saturday at the latest. From past years experience when do they usually ship out? Tuesday or Wednesday?

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
I got mine from att last year too and I got it like 5pm the day of release. The sad thing is, I live in the Chicago area and I tracked the package go through the Chicago processing location, down to Texas, then back up to a suburban processing location and then to me...

Caliphone

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Bakersfield
Ordered through AT&T last year, got it one day early. Hoping for the same this year!

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
I ordered through AT&T last year and my phone arrived the day before launch, as well. @ Sharunda I so hope you get yours a day early! You have been so cute and excited and always make me smile!

MarieM

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I ordered through ATT and got it early as well. However, it was 1 hour after my arch- nemesis received his. So I lost.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I ordered through AT&T last year and my phone arrived the day before launch, as well. @ Sharunda I so hope you get yours a day early! You have been so cute and excited and always make me smile!
AWWW! Thanks SunnySweet! I am excited! This iPhone 4S makes my day just thinking about it. I have so much fun with my iPhone. Just love it and am spoiled by yearly launches. :p

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
I got mine from att last year too and I got it like 5pm the day of release. The sad thing is, I live in the Chicago area and I tracked the package go through the Chicago processing location, down to Texas, then back up to a suburban processing location and then to me...
That's because the scan from Texas was just updated at that time in the tracking system. Sometimes tracking info ends up getting updated a little late. It used to be a typical question when I worked at fedex.