Shoot Down iPhone Idea .

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Ok this is how it works, the poster above you will post an idea then you reply YES or NO and optionally post a reason why you chose that. Then after you give your Yes or No post an idea of your own.

Ok first idea:
Photoshop Application on the iPhone.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Ok this is how it works, the poster above you will post an idea then you reply YES or NO and optionally post a reason why you chose that. Then after you give your Yes or No post an idea of your own.

Ok first idea:
Photoshop Application on the iPhone.
YES - If we can add apps then gimp could be ported.

IDEA - Terminal on the iPhone.

Arrakis

Bronze
May 30, 2007
YES- and I will shoot you if you say no :p

IDEA- Being able to acess Apple.com and download stuff straight to your iPhone, from your iPhone.(i.e. video's etc.)

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Yes-Those FREE videos would probably be stupid though.
Upload Recorded videos straight to youtube off iPhone.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
ill answer that problem

VOIP-No At&T would lose buisnes
FPS-No Lack of control (reload move shoot etc)

Downloadable Songs on the go (Similar to vcast song id)

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
Yes - who doesn't want free stuff? especially if it protects our phone

IDEA - free iPhones for all loyal members of everythingiPhone.com! :laugh2:

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Yes! Free phones for those throwing out random release dates to whet everyones appetites.

IDEA - Moving/changing wallpaper pictures like in OSX as wallpaper/background on the iPhone (even though I never use them on my Macs)

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I would just like to note that you don't know macs very well my friend.... its terminal the program, not the movie.....
Haha he was probably just bein cute with ya. ;) I'm willing to bet 99% of the users on this site know at least what the terminal is.

timschizzle

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Haha he was probably just bein cute with ya. ;) I'm willing to bet 99% of the users on this site know at least what the terminal is.
good call, it is probably because im up at 4 am reading posts about a cell phone in stead of sleeping

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
Yes! Free phones for those throwing out random release dates to whet everyones appetites.

IDEA - Moving/changing wallpaper pictures like in OSX as wallpaper/background on the iPhone (even though I never use them on my Macs)
yes - i say this because it would be cool but really unneeded and would take up resources.

IDEA - Make it where iTunes sets up like a vpn so anywhere you are in wifi on your iPhone you can type in your ip and access your iTunes library and stream music and maybe videos.

beley

Bronze
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, that would be cool...

IDEA - Have iTunes version for the iPhone so you can shop and download tunes and movies directly to the phone! (or can it already do that........ ;) )

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Yes, that would be cool...

IDEA - Have iTunes version for the iPhone so you can shop and download tunes and movies directly to the phone! (or can it already do that........ ;) )
Yes - They could probably fix it where you could download iTunes songs and movies to your iPhone, but then you might not buy a newer mac when the time came.

IDEA - Make sure iPHone supports MS Office for the rest of the working world.