short in iPhone

Mar 25, 2008
13
0
0
#1
So I called Apple the other day because nobody and hear me when they call or when I call them... And yesterday I left the sound on you know didn't have it on silent and I went and took a shower and i guess someone had called and I went to pick it up to see who called and the phone was freakin really hot to the touch... drained my battery and all... now the home button doesn't work at all, if i would have not picked my phone up to see who called i think it would have caught on fire thats how hot it was... anyone heard of that before?
 

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
5,856
2
38
Columbus, GA
#2
Take it back to Apple and let them look at it. Could very well be defective.
 

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
1,214
2
38
#3
yes actually. The overheating thing I have heard of several times. My old room mate had to send his in after it overheated.
 
Mar 25, 2008
13
0
0
#4
well its unlocked and i cant lock it back up because it wont hook to the computer... but im going to send it in anyways... unless they put a new battery in it to check it because it wont charge either they wont be able to see its unlock hopefully... im waiting for the box to send it back... hope they just send a new one
 

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
5,856
2
38
Columbus, GA
#5
well its unlocked and i cant lock it back up because it wont hook to the computer... but im going to send it in anyways... unless they put a new battery in it to check it because it wont charge either they wont be able to see its unlock hopefully... im waiting for the box to send it back... hope they just send a new one
I hope it works out for you, but it doesn't sound promising.