Short Microsoft Rant-Wanna join?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I apologize in advance for this little rant but it really cracks me up how these microsoft junkies are always on the outside looking in. They seem to want to trash the Apple products and when they can't find anything to trash they say Apple copied them. It's a little like the cable news guys who beat a dead horse to death from every angle....what brings me to this today? Well I've seen a lot of anti-iphone posts, and of course the goober from the Times article but the story that pushed me to far is on wired.com entitled:
iPhone Total Cost of Ownership: Up to $5,914.76

In which they lay out this lame spread-sheet showing all of the possible Plans and what the 2 year totals will be...It's just the fact that they pull this out of their booties in a lame attempt to discourage buyers. When in fact...If you did this same spread sheet for many other so called smart phones & pda's you will end up with close or the same results, ESPECIALLY if your kids go over their alloted text packages, your wife goes over her minutes and you're slapped with a $600 cell phone bill. (Yes, I do speak from personal experience)...

So I guess thats it and it's out of my system. I can go back to mindlessly watching these boards and counting down to iDAY.

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I am soooo sick of the haters from Redmond. They haven't had ANY innovation in like the past 15 years, unless they stole it from Apple or others. THEY MAKE ME SICK!

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
ok $600 for the phone
+ $60 month assuming your on the cheapest plan x 24 months =

i didn't include tax and startup fee, but WTF did their number come from?

mc751n

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
they're ridiculous, like we're all getting the $200+ a month plan..

"Figures do not include tax, accessories, or turtleneck sweaters"
Wow, just wow.

iWantone

Jun 18, 2007
How can you be angry that all these "Microsoft Junkies" are bashing the iPhone or trying to get people not to buy it when every single Apple commercial tells you that a PC and Microsoft sucks?