Short video clips won't upload to Dropbox

Discussion in 'iPad 4' started by Francois, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Francois

Francois Member
    Bronze

I've got 2 short video clips thatI've taken with my iPad (lengths are 9 & 13 seconds). They're suppose to automatically upload to Dropbox with a Wi-Fi connection. It doesn't matter for how long I connect through Wi-Fi, they just won't upload. They keep sitting in the device Dropbox under Photos saying "Camera Uploads (2 left)"

There's sufficient space in Dropbox by the way, only about 2% used.

Sent using iCafe app

2. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Can you manually upload them?

3. Francois

Francois Member
    Bronze

Hmm, not sure how to do that.

Sent using iCafe app

4. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Open drop box app and click the + sign on the upper right ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1363524611.520868.jpg

You will see the option to upload here or create a new folder. If you ready have a video folder or a place where you want to upload it, navigate to that folder first, then click the + sign
    When you either create a new folder or click on upload here, it should then take you to your camera roll and allow you to select the file/video(s) or photos to upload. Select the ones you want, then tap upload (top right)

5. Francois

Francois Member
    Bronze

Thanks, that seemed to have worked.

Sent using iCafe app

6. Francois

Francois Member
    Bronze

Hi

New problem. My Dropbox have been set to automatically upload camera roll. I just opened it up and there were 21 new photo's and it started uploading them over wi-fi.

It is now stuck and keep on saying there's 6 left and I don't know at which one it got stuck and why it doesn't want to finish uploading them all. It just keeps running until the upload bar is nearly full and then starts over again for days now.

Sent using iCafe app

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

The fastest way to fix this is delete the app. Then reinstall it and be sure to select no when it asks if you want to enable automatic photo uploading.