Should I download 1.1.3?

abian2

Dec 13, 2007
I've got my iPhone in December, and was running on 1.1.2. Just found out that 1.1.3 came out, should I upgrade it? I have not jailbreaked my phone.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I've got my iPhone in December, and was running on 1.1.2. Just found out that 1.1.3 came out, should I upgrade it? I have not jailbreaked my phone.

Yes you need to update to 1.1.3 since it has many new features. Go to the Apple website and see the videos explaining the new things.

Jan 14, 2008
Hi. I've only had my iPhone for 2 weeks and thought twice about upgrading but I took the plunge last night. Really glad I did. No problems and the new features are great, especially multiple SMS.

I'd say go for it :)

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with the update. It has so many more features such as send mutiple people a SMS at once, you can customize the home screen and add your face bookmarks to it which i find fun I must say LOL. Check out Apple website to find out more.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I upgraded a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with the update. It has so many more features such as send mutiple people a SMS at once, you can customize the home screen and add your face bookmarks to it which i find fun I must say LOL. Check out Apple website to find out more.

How did you get the update a few weeks ago. Do you know Steveo?:eek:

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
I got my iPhone on 12.22.07. I have been having a blast with it. Now, with the new 1.1.3 upgrade, it's even that much more enjoyable. If your iPhone is unmodded, do it. . . You have nothing to lose and more to gain. Enjoy!

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Well i had a jailbroken iPhone for Awhile. i liked it for about a week then it just bored me so i upgraded and ive been pretty happy since