Should I jailbreak again?

rocco

Jul 4, 2007
well i felt like i needed to restore and get back on a fresh iPhone that was unjailbroken, i loved my jailbroken phone, not so much for the apps but for the customization of it. Well anyways, my real question is...should i re jailbreak with ZiPhone or wait for the SDK and hope that it will bring the cutomization that i want lol but i don't think so....also i don't want to be bricked but ya so any feed back is appreciated lol :cool:
thanks

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
well i felt like i needed to restore and get back on a fresh iPhone that was unjailbroken, i loved my jailbroken phone, not so much for the apps but for the customization of it. Well anyways, my real question is...should i re jailbreak with ZiPhone or wait for the SDK and hope that it will bring the cutomization that i want lol but i don't think so....also i don't want to be bricked but ya so any feed back is appreciated lol :cool:
thanks
i would say if your comfortable jailbreaking then go for it! ziPhones jailbreak is awsom. im not shure if we can put much faith in the sdk coming with lots of customization for the phone very soon. but i can tell you that the jailbreak is simple and only takes about three minuts, so y not? if we do get the world tomorrow from Apple then all you have to do is restore.

good luck!

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
i have never heard of any iPhone being totally bricked..when i do i would ask them to send it to someone to clear and break..

if you don't wanna jb thats your decision..for me the benefits outweigh the consequences..each and every time..

MundoGrande

Bronze
Jan 26, 2008
SDK most likely isn't gonna come out for awhile, but we'll find out tomorrow, maybe.

I say jailbreak. What's the harm? Unless you don't like customization, NES, summerboard, games, apollo, etc. :laugh2:

Do it, do it, do it, do it.... lol.

rocco

Jul 4, 2007
SDK most likely isn't gonna come out for awhile, but we'll find out tomorrow, maybe.

I say jailbreak. What's the harm? Unless you don't like customization, NES, summerboard, games, apollo, etc. :laugh2:

Do it, do it, do it, do it.... lol.
ahhhh pressure :)
ya, i used ZiPhone to jail break the first time and it was awesome so i am going to have to do it again, i need cutomization! but thanks to all these speedy replies. u guys are great :cool: