Should I jailbreak my 6s+ Or get a android

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by iDapzZ, Feb 17, 2016.

1. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

As title says should I jailbreak my 6s+ or should I get a android. I do live my immune but kinda feel I may be missing out

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Get an Android and test drive it.

3. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

I do love my iPhone that meant to say I have been back and fourth so many times I just always want the other when I have the other. But was just wondering if one or the other has become more superior.

I'm having the same issue with a laptop or Mac arm as well of not knowing which to go for and I also want a smart watch. So want to try making a wise choice otherwise its a lot of items to start changing lol

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Nope. It's personal choice. The quality of apps is better on iOS, but Androids have more versatility. One of the reasons I stick with iPhones because I am vested in Apple ecosystem. I always jailbreak my phones to minimize the restrictions.

What iOS version is your 6s+ running?

5. iDapzZ

iDapzZ Member
    Bronze

The latest one Im running i believe

6. TarekElsakka

TarekElsakka Genius
    Gold

You can only jailbreak up to 9.0.2, so if you have the latest firmware then you're out of luck.

7. hmfc-1874

hmfc-1874 Contributor
    Silver

You have to ask yourself the following questions:

1. as @Europa mentioned, what APP market would suit you the most in regards to apps (Apple Appstore or android app market)

2: if you decide to go with the iPhone and jailbreak it, are you willing to hold back on the latest updates (IOS) and features issued out from apple, as if you want to keep your jailbreak, there might not be a jailbreak for a while inline with apples latest update.

3: Android is not as secure as the iphone to the normal day to day end user and is more at risk of there device being compromised, that being said, if the user knows what they are doing, android can be just as secure.

4 \What features do you need? have a look on whats available through cydia (jailbreak app) and are the tweeks available what you want? or is the android market customization more suit what you need.

My personal option on it in regards to me, I love the Iphone, I have never changed. I love the amount of apps the Apple App store offers. I really don't like the android market through owning an kindle fire i know what its like.
    Also alot of people complain that Apple are to strict when it comes to allowing customization of their iphones and ipads. I am on the fence about this because, i love how secure the iphone is and for most people who use the phones on a day to day basis on a basic level, for work or in the way that apple restricts the phone. For someone who does not know much about phones and security the way apple IOS is laid out is perfect. With this being said, apple should give all users the option of customization , knowing that if they go and select the customization choice, its at their own risk.
    Because I know when i jailbreak my phone and downloading tweaks, i need to be careful of only using trusted sources due to the Security of my iphone and keeping my phone in a working condition and not having to restore it.
    For me personally Cydia, has more than enough tweaks available, with more coming out everyday. I don't mind having to wait for the latest jailbreak as i love the tweaks i have installed give me more power with my phone than having it on stock IOS alone, that being said I still cant wait to move my phone to IOS9 (Never manged to make the short IOS 9 window for jailbreaking, so please hurry up as im stuck on 8.3)

I hope this helps. let us know how you get on !