Should I preorder or not ?

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
How long does it take to get the from from AT&T ? If I upgrade now then I could upgrade in nov ? I bet the new iPhone will be amazing next year. Would you go upgrade now or wait I have 3GS now.

Aug 1, 2007
How long does it take to get the from from AT&T ? If I upgrade now then I could upgrade in nov ? I bet the new iPhone will be amazing next year. Would you go upgrade now or wait I have 3GS now.
Upgrade. You won't be disappointed. Plus if you upgrade next year and are still have a year left, you could just sell your iPhone like some of us for 350-400 bucks and get your new phone that way :)

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
On my iPad 2 AT&T and everywhere else was sold out only Apple store had them. Lucky for me there is Apple store only 13 mile away .

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
On my iPad 2 AT&T and everywhere else was sold out only Apple store had them. Lucky for me there is Apple store only 13 mile away .
What are you talking about? If you preorder they ship it to you.

Mac574

Bronze
May 29, 2010
574, Indiana
yes definitely upgrade if u haven't even experienced the iPhone 4 yet ...definitely wont be a disappointment