Should I return the iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
Alright today while looking at some real estate I just whip out the iPhone and the screen isn't responding (black, not turning on). Its on silent and I see that little light on the side of the phone, so I figured it isn't completely busted. Then I put it up to my ear and the speaker is giving off a noise. Don't know how to explain the noise, just that it is active. So try and see if I can figure something out. 20 minutes goes by and I decide to reset it. Turned back on and all.

Think im safe?

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
I want to think it was a preventive measure for keeping the iPhone alive since it was quite hot today in atlanta. I wouldn't think 2 hours of on and off being outside would be that bad

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
no need to return...iPhone does crash here and there...when it doesn't reset then your in trouble.
darn no preventive heat sensor shutdown. I thought this phone was suppose to be the phone of the 23rd century LOL. Actually had someone remark..ooo.. That's that 23rd century communication device

sickmunkeyz

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
a good way to make your phone crash..start a youtube video then pause it..let it go stand by...come back in a couple of minutes and it wont return from black screen unless you reset.