Shout Out from Inlet Beach, FL!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Spring Break means a week at the beach for me. Nice to have a laptop to take with you. Rain predicted tomorrow, but it'll be sunny soon enough.:laugh2:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Lucky you! Now Cols, if you were on iRovr you could post those swimsuit pics that Aggie was pining for earlier today. ;)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Spring Break means a week at the beach for me. Nice to have a laptop to take with you. Rain predicted tomorrow, but it'll be sunny soon enough.:laugh2:
This is kind of funny. I go to Georgia (Atlanta) for the weekend and you're in Florida. It's been raining nonstop up here since yesterday afternoon. Hopefully the skies clear up in Florida for you.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Let's see some pics Col!:laugh2:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
This is kind of funny. I go to Georgia (Atlanta) for the weekend and you're in Florida. It's been raining nonstop up here since yesterday afternoon. Hopefully the skies clear up in Florida for you.
Rain here pretty much all day. I think they're predicting rain until Monday. Oh well, it gave us time to run to Circuit City and pick up a new TV for my mom. We got her a new SAmsung 46"LCD. I've got Mediacom coming Tuesday to install her HD converter so she can get the HD package. I was hoping she would get all the broadcast networks over analog cable, but it didn't happen. She only gets FOX and NBC, so now we have to wait until Tuesday! It's gonna suck watching the NCAA Basketball Championship in standard definition.:mad: