show FULL wallpaper on 2.0-2.0.1 homescreen?

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I was wondering if anybody knows how to do this yet.

Back when i was on 1.1.3-1.1.4 there was a manual method and an Installer method(both provided by x999x) to have a blank page(no icons showing) on your home screen so you could see just about all of your wallpaper.(aside from the dock and status bar)

Currently i'm 2.0.1 jailbroken and x999x's Fight Club Repo has not yet been updated for Installer 4, so i obviously can't use his Installer method. But if anyone knows a way to SSH in and manually do this please let me know.

Thanks

P.S. x999x if you're out there...

pjw

Bronze
Sep 22, 2007
You can use poof from boss in cydia and dock from nate true just came out on cydia. you can have a totally blank screen and use dock to get to your apps.

EDIT: If you poof them with boss prefs they don't show up in dock. I just tried it.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
I know what you want. It's called blank.app. I went searching for x999x's post. I found it but he only gives the installer source. I'm pretty sure I have the blank.app on my mac at home. If I do have it I will try and post it when I get home. You'd just have to ssh it into the applications directory.

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/blank-home-screen.21271/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
Here ya' go Bean. Just ssh and drop it in the Applications folder. I think the icon gets placed after the last icon on your main SB page. Wiggle them and you can move it anywhere.

Attachments

• 23 KB Views: 42

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Thanks you freakydeaky dutch bastard :p

but i already found the file on modmyifone.

I appreciate the post though...