Show us your Apple Watch

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
I love the looks of the Apple Watch but have to admit what keeps me from pulling the trigger is a combination of battery life and reviews of how accurate the heart rate monitor is when working out. My step-daughter just got one and it looks great but I have to wait to see if those two areas improve dramatically. 1-2 days of use between charging is just not good enough for me.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
Here's my new 3rd party band, very happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
I'm very new to the Apple Watch. How are you able to change the clock on the front? I have only about 7 hours of wearing it while awake and slept with it on to try out the alarm feature. The alarm worked very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Series 3 cellular 38 mm white ceramic watch with a pink fuchsia classic leather buckle band.

FFDC2FBD-1FB2-4BA2-8E09-4914C415A891.jpeg

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Anyone still rocking their original Apple Watch (Series....0?). My battery used to last until I went to sleep. I'd be around 15% at 10:30pm. Now, 7pm hits and im already in battery saving mode. This is since WatchOS 4. Debating upgrading to a series 3 without LTE. Not sure I can justify the purchase though considering I have the original in stainless 42mm. I always thought, maybe stupidly, that it was more of a time piece that should last 5+ years. Guess I forgot about that Lithium Ion Battery thing.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Anyone still rocking their original Apple Watch (Series....0?). My battery used to last until I went to sleep. I'd be around 15% at 10:30pm. Now, 7pm hits and im already in battery saving mode. This is since WatchOS 4. Debating upgrading to a series 3 without LTE. Not sure I can justify the purchase though considering I have the original in stainless 42mm. I always thought, maybe stupidly, that it was more of a time piece that should last 5+ years. Guess I forgot about that Lithium Ion Battery thing.
I've never owned an Apple watch, but I'm sorely tempted to get a Series 3 next year. Either that or the Series 4 when it comes out.