Show us your iPhone 7/7+

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG
I was looking though my old pics and found one I took when my 5s was new and in it's Apple red leather case. I never had another leather case because I didn't like how it aged, but I digress. I already sold my 6, so I had to take these pics with my iPad Air 2 so they suck, but it's still fun to have them.

So please I'd love to see your iPhone 7/7+ in its case, or not. Bonus "points" for showing Everything iCafe on the screen.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I can't show you mine...until TOMORROW!!! I did receive an email from UPS today though saying it will be delivered by end of day tomorrow.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
I can't show you mine...until TOMORROW!!! I did receive an email from UPS today though saying it will be delivered by end of day tomorrow.
That's awesome. I hope you'll post a pic, case or not. No real rules here on my part. Unboxing pics are okay by me as well. Until I saw my picture of the 5s from several years ago I didn't realize that someday I would enjoy having it!

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Thank you for posting a pic your eminency, that was very generous of you to share with us. :laugh2:

I would like to humbly :notworthy:suggest you provide us with some back shots please. This would allow all to bask in its Jet Black Glory!
As requested:

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1475246416.902024.jpg

Remember, his is a special edition... Piano Black LMAO
I'm glad to see some of you are starting to come around.

darkpoet25

Bronze
Dec 20, 2008
Indianapolis
So is the camera lens protrusion about the same as the 6/6S Plus? Just wondering since this will be my first Plus phone and I wanted to be sure I don't scratch the lens. I have a case for it, but was worried the camera cutout might not be deep enough.