Show with 4 geeks and 1 hot girl

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
What is the deal with this show with the hot chick and 4 geeky guys? I just turned it on and I am not sure if I get it.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
What show is it?
Ive never heard of it...

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Is it The Big Bang Theory?

If so, I watched the pilot episode, but never watched it again. It's not that I didn't like it, I just didn't want to get into anymore shows at the time.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've seen a few episodes and it seemed to have it's moments. I wonder if this is a new summer season or just repeats. I'll have to check it out.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Is it The Big Bang Theory?

If so, I watched the pilot episode, but never watched it again. It's not that I didn't like it, I just didn't want to get into anymore shows at the time.
Yes. Not very funny so far. Sitcoms should be funny.

S

Starry

Parts of it is funny, their "nerdy" replies to things it's not just black and white it's technicolor in how the reply to things.. we say nice website and they go into detail on why it's nice and the psychics that came into play to create it.. blah blah LOL... Haven't a clue what the purpose of the "hot" girl is other than for them to know they won't ever have her she's the typical "Oh we're friends.. come fix my computer" type stuff LOL... :)~

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Parts of it is funny, their "nerdy" replies to things it's not just black and white it's technicolor in how the reply to things.. we say nice website and they go into detail on why it's nice and the psychics that came into play to create it.. blah blah LOL... Haven't a clue what the purpose of the "hot" girl is other than for them to know they won't ever have her she's the typical "Oh we're friends.. come fix my computer" type stuff LOL... :)~

Hey Starry, diggin' the new avatar gurl. ;)

S

Starry

ah thanks hunny.... :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
What? Lisa, that show is freakin' hilarious! I like it b/c it's really quick humor. But I guess it's not for all....

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
That's backwards. I'd rather watch a show with 1 nerdy guy and 4 hotties.... Especially if it's a reality show and I can audition. Oh, wait... The wife doesn't like that plan.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That's backwards. I'd rather watch a show with 1 nerdy guy and 4 hotties.... Especially if it's a reality show and I can audition. Oh, wait... The wife doesn't like that plan.
I just noticed you're in Tampa. Are you planning on getting the 3G? If so, on Friday? When and where?

As a corollary, have you ever watched "The Beauty and the Geek"?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I will watch it again. I was waiting for the hot chick to jump the one geek who had a birthday.

Binks and Joe-I am on vacation with my family in Tampa area this weekend, but I do not think that I am getting 3G on Friday. I have a tee time at about 1:30. (We are going on a weekend golf vacation at Innisbrook). Binks-are you home for the summer or the weekend?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I LOVE Innisbrook, lucky! I am up in Gainesville for the summer but I'm going to be in Tampa from Thursday-Monday. I'm going to either International Plaza (or Brandon) Apple or the AT&T in Brandon right off of State Road 60.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I LOVE Innisbrook, lucky! I am up in Gainesville for the summer but I'm going to be in Tampa from Thursday-Monday. I'm going to either International Plaza (or Brandon) Apple or the AT&T in Brandon right off of State Road 60.
Dang, man, I know EXACTLY of where you speak. It's eerie seeing my stomping grounds being described, and I'm 2500 miles away.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Coming back late into the thread. Today (Saturday) is a busy day for me, but I wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee or drinks or something on Sunday if you both (Koko, Youngbinks) and anyone else wants.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Coming back late into the thread. Today (Saturday) is a busy day for me, but I wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee or drinks or something on Sunday if you both (Koko, Youngbinks) and anyone else wants.
Thanks for the invite Joe! I have a tee time at 10am at Highlands South, then we need to get back home to Brevard County, so I will not be able to make it. Then I get to unpack, do laundry, get groceries, etc...

I hope you guys enjoy the 3G's. I hope to get one sometime this week.