Show your love for the iPhone on Facebook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ColdFire

Nov 20, 2007
Hi Guys,

I hope this isn't consider as spamming at all, if it is then i offer my apologies and ask for the post to be removed.

Since everyone here seems to (SHOULD) love the iPhone and since it gets a lot of stick from people out in the real world i decided to make a little application for Facebook which allows you to add a badge to your profile along with some text showing that you infact do love the iPhone.

You can put any text in you like and either pick a badge or upload your own.

Currently we have about 150 people using the app and it continues to grow, if anyone would like to check it out you can find it at http://apps.facebook.com/iPhone_love

P.s yes its kinda useless but also kinda cool

clausenfan

Bronze
Aug 24, 2007
Ive checked it out, all it says is your jealous of( your names) iPhone. get one now(with a link to some warehouse. I don't recommend it. I don't want people to be jealous of my iPhone, its a phone you should have to enjoy not showoff(ok, maybe a little haha)

ColdFire

Nov 20, 2007
Ive checked it out, all it says is your jealous of( your names) iPhone. get one now(with a link to some warehouse. I don't recommend it. I don't want people to be jealous of my iPhone, its a phone you should have to enjoy not showoff(ok, maybe a little haha)
You can change the text to say what ever you want Clausenfan :)