Show your Tarantino, win an iTunes Gift Card

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I personally think Grindhouse (in it's complete version with fake trailers and ads) was a hugely underrated and entertaining part of the Tarantino canon.

It made Kurt Russell a bad you-know-what again!
Couldn't agree more. I love how they loosely tied together and how the fake Machete trailer was actually made into a movie a few years later.

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
New Port Richey, FL
www.facebook.com
Couldn't agree more. I love how they loosely tied together and how the fake Machete trailer was actually made into a movie a few years later.
They also made Hobo With A Shotgun into a movie (fake trailer was only shown in Canadian theaters, but it's on the Criterion Collection DVD of Grindhouse as well), and Eli Roth has expressed interest in making Thanksgiving into a feature film as well....

What I need in my life though, is a feature length "Werewolf Women Of The SS"!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
They also made Hobo With A Shotgun into a movie (fake trailer was only shown in Canadian theaters, but it's on the Criterion Collection DVD of Grindhouse as well), and Eli Roth has expressed interest in making Thanksgiving into a feature film as well....

What I need in my life though, is a feature length "Werewolf Women Of The SS"!
Was that one any good? I watched the first 20 minutes but never finished it. Machete was amazing. I'm looking forward to part 2 this fall.