showtime---video recorder !

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
just found on installer bigboss source needed

disclaimer: this product uses stolen code and ideas from the original video recording developers.... as u will see when u start this app.

otherwise is runs fine and does in fact record and save videos

KTORRES1120

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
I have it and used it. It records great but only for 5 seconds unless you donate. I'm waiting to make sure any bugs are out first before I buy.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Two things:

1.) The OP is not referring to the original Showtime, but rather the "modified" version that doesn't have the 5-second limitation.

2.) The modified app, available from BigBoss (Installer source), is pretty childish in the way it attacks Polar Bear Farms. I had to edit one of the below screen shots in order to post it here. But I think you can see that this is getting really childish.

--
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
hey where is this at? can anyone send me the file? thanks!

This is from TinMan:

1.) The OP is not referring to the original Showtime, but rather the "modified" version that doesn't have the 5-second limitation.

2.) The modified app, available from BigBoss (Installer source), is pretty childish in the way it attacks Polar Bear Farms. I had to edit one of the below screen shots in order to post it here. But I think you can see that this is getting really childish.

Aug 1, 2007
I know. Where do I find it at? I tried looking on installer on the iPhone and can't find it :-I

This is from TinMan:

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Two things:

--
Mike
i don't think its very childish...polar stole the code from drunkenbass...people in db's corner stood up for him and also took the 5sec limitation off of it....i think it is great karma... polarbear stole something> db supporters stole it back> we get video recording past 5 seconds.....i see no harm no foul....

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2007
i too would like to know where this is in installer, i have every source including the bigboss one

if someone would be so kind to post the file here...

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
i don't think its very childish...polar stole the code from drunkenbass...people in db's corner stood up for him and also took the 5sec limitation off of it....i think it is great karma... polarbear stole something> db supporters stole it back> we get video recording past 5 seconds.....i see no harm no foul....
Where has Polar Bear Farms admitted to this? Unless there is definitive proof I find this entire incident disgusting, and I am afraid it's drunkenbass who--to me--looks childish. Even if the allegation about PBF is true, two wrongs don't make a right.

--
Mike