Shsh blobs

Navaskdl

Bronze
Dec 27, 2010
Hi
I can't see my shsh blobs on cydia. I have jb with 4.3.3 using jailbreakme.com. When I try to save the shsh with shshit it saved only 4.3.5 and in cydia only showing 4.3.5! Am I missing something? Pls help.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved the iPhone Jailbreak section. Even though you're on 4.3.3 you have missed the signing period for that firmware. The latest firmware is iOS 4.3.5, that's why you can only save the SHSH files for that firmware, sorry.

Jan 18, 2011
South East USA
www.prazim.com
You can use iFaith by @ih8sn0w to save all SHSH blobs.

I have never used this before so i can't help if you run into trouble with it. There are a lot of YouTube vids on how to use it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I may be wrong though, you might have had to been on a firmware to save the SHSH.
You don't have to be on any particular firmware to save it's SHSH files. I remember when I was on 4.1, I didn't update until 4.2.1 yet all my SHSH's were saved because I saved them whilst the signing window was still open.

FYI - If a firmware has been and gone, you can't save it's SHSH.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hi
I can't see my shsh blobs on cydia. I have jb with 4.3.3 using jailbreakme.com. When I try to save the shsh with shshit it saved only 4.3.5 and in cydia only showing 4.3.5! Am I missing something? Pls help.
You can save 4.3.3 with iFaith. You will not be able to save any of the other outdated firmware SHSH blobs because the signing window has closed for all but 4.3.5. The only reason you can still save 4.3.3 is because you are currently running it. You cannot use Tiny Umbrella or iSHSH It to save 4.3.3; they are only capable of saving blobs for the latest firmware.
http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-sa...iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-using-ifaith-tutorial/

Navaskdl

Bronze
Dec 27, 2010
Thank you very much Europa and others for the reply. I have done it with ifaith and built a custom firmware for the future. As what I understand,
Can I use this anytime I want to restore to 4.3.3 regardless of Apple sign?
Does ifaith collect any personal information? I felt that cos it took a while to dump the files(maybe I am dumb? Lol)
When I checked the available blobs with ifaith, it didn't show me any(none) why like that?