Shuffle...

Discussion in 'iPod Shuffle' started by Indy, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Indy

Indy Zealot
    Gold

Nobody out there still "shufflin'"?

:p

2. Youngbinks

Youngbinks Zealot
    Gold

Even if the shuffle had 8 gb or more of memory I couldn't stand not being able to see a display, it just drives me crazy.

3. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I'm on my second shuffle. For me, I find it perfect for the gym.

-Chris

4. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member
    Gold

I understand them for gym use, but otherwise, yeah I would go nuts. I have to have a screen.

5. kokogirl

kokogirl New Member
    Gold

I use my 1st gen nano at the gym, but those new shuffles are so cute with the color choices and the little clips. I would like one for the gym, but my nano is light and nothing is wrong with it.

I think I am going to get shuffles my kids for Christmas. They like to sing.:)

6. Dacktar

Dacktar New Member

I have a 2nd gen shuffle that I use at work and love it. And being able to clip the little sucker on the outside of my pocket for easy access is just great. I must admit when the shuffle first came out it seemed like a waste of money to me. But now I realize it is more of a situational then general use device.

7. paulomb

paulomb New Member
    Bronze

i also have an iPhone and a shuffle, the shuffle is great for joggin' the Iphoen is STILL to bulky to run...

8. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member
    Gold

The other day I was sitting outside of my school on a bench waiting for the bus, listening to music on my iPhone, flicking through Cover Flow. (Which I love to do.)

Then this girl who I don't know walks be me listening to a shuffle. She looks over at me and sees the iPhone. Her eyes go all wide-ish and she stares at her Shuffle in a why-the-heck-do-I-have-this-instead-of-that sort of way. Kind of funny.

9. Lolita Rogers

Lolita Rogers New Member

This is the perfect thing for workouts! Perfect.(y)