Shuffle...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I understand them for gym use, but otherwise, yeah I would go nuts. I have to have a screen.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I use my 1st gen nano at the gym, but those new shuffles are so cute with the color choices and the little clips. I would like one for the gym, but my nano is light and nothing is wrong with it.

I think I am going to get shuffles my kids for Christmas. They like to sing.:)

Dacktar

Sep 23, 2007
I have a 2nd gen shuffle that I use at work and love it. And being able to clip the little sucker on the outside of my pocket for easy access is just great. I must admit when the shuffle first came out it seemed like a waste of money to me. But now I realize it is more of a situational then general use device.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The other day I was sitting outside of my school on a bench waiting for the bus, listening to music on my iPhone, flicking through Cover Flow. (Which I love to do.)

Then this girl who I don't know walks be me listening to a shuffle. She looks over at me and sees the iPhone. Her eyes go all wide-ish and she stares at her Shuffle in a why-the-heck-do-I-have-this-instead-of-that sort of way. Kind of funny.