Shure Earphones for the iPhone coming soon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I have been using Shure earphones for years with my iPods. I started with the E2s and when I wore them out I replaced them with E3s. They are the only earphones I have found that I can wear for many hours straight without any discomfort. Their sound isolation tech is great for noisy environments too.

Once I get an iPhone, I will need earphones with an integrated mic. While looking over the Shure website I saw their I series of earphones for the Treo. Since they have a mic, I emailed Shure and asked if they were compatible with the iPhone. I thought some of the members here might be interested in their response:
Thank you for your interest in Shure products!
The i Series will actually be phased out in the near future, so I'd recommend waiting to purchase earbuds for your iPhone for about a month or two. We have a new device on the near horizon that will be compatible with the iPhone as well as all other cell phones.

I hope this was helpful!

Sincerely,

Shure Inc

Jun 9, 2007
I have been using Shure earphones for years with my iPods. I started with the E2s and when I wore them out I replaced them with E3s. They are the only earphones I have found that I can wear for many hours straight without any discomfort. Their sound isolation tech is great for noisy environments too.

Once I get an iPhone, I will need earphones with an integrated mic. While looking over the Shure website I saw their I series of earphones for the Treo. Since they have a mic, I emailed Shure and asked if they were compatible with the iPhone. I thought some of the members here might be interested in their response:
Probably when you plug it in, you can not hear anything except the music, and that was cool :laugh2: