Signal Booster for iPhone 3G

Hoshtaylor

Bronze
OK guys...so I have to ask...I was with Sprint for 8+ years...reception was fine at home (new home) and got pissed at them for issues regarding my Samsung Instinct and bailed out...went and bought 2 new iPhone 3Gs for my wife and myself since they wouldn't help me (after 8 years...great...)

Anywho...long story short...I get "no service" here at home...but if I put my iPhone in the windows or if I am upstairs, then they work (until I move them and then they go back to searching for service). This makes me think I am a perfect fit for a booster. That being said...I've heard a lot of positive things about them and a lot of negative things about them.

What is everyone's experience...? Do you think it will work...? DOES it even work...? Which one should I get...?

Hoshtaylor

Bronze

Thank you iconone...I actually already posted in that thread last week and haven't gotten any feedback yet...lol

I thought I would try a new thread over here and see if anyone specific to the 3G was in the same situation...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tug

Silver
Aug 4, 2008
Try turning off 3G in your settings, that always boosts my signal.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Wow, thanks man. That is great, I wish I knew when I was still in New York, the signal sucked and was so weak at Riverside, Manhattan. AT&T of course. $300 is still too much though, I only stayed there for about a month or so.

Last edited by a moderator: