Signal Problem!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dan80

Jan 26, 2008
For some reason i've noticed lately that when i hit the home button on my iPhone to turn on the screen that i have no signal at all, and then it shows "no service". But then a second later it goes up to full signal. Anybody else notice that on their phone?

dan80

Jan 26, 2008
and i guess you can't receive calls either while its doing that. i've had a few people say that it just rings twice and then goes to my anwsering machine. any ideas why it does that?

Vultren

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Upgrade to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4.

I suggest UNJAILBREAK because in a few days we all know...SDK. That means safer programs, more features, and quality made feats. Since your already having a problem, just wait till the 6th.

dan80

Jan 26, 2008
i have just activated my edge this past week. and thats when i first noticed this happening. could that have anything to do with it?

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
For some reason i've noticed lately that when i hit the home button on my iPhone to turn on the screen that i have no signal at all, and then it shows "no service". But then a second later it goes up to full signal. Anybody else notice that on their phone?
My jailbroke 1.1.3 will do that sometimes.

dan80

Jan 26, 2008
this only started happening once i activated edge. i keep edge on all the time and now it started to happen. does this problem happen to anyone else who keeps edge on?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Sometimes I don't have signal at all for 10-15 minutes. I know I have full signal in my house but for some reason, I lose everything every once in a while. It is really annoying as I use my phone for businesss too.

scouse50

Aug 8, 2010
Help!
Bought my iPhone 3GS from a friend on the orange network and I have put a correct carrier card in and it worked fine for 24 hours and now it will not get signal anywhere? What's gone wrong?
Can anyone help?