Signed iPhone!

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
So last night I was in the Hard Rock Cafe in New York for Gavin Rossdale's new CD release part/show. He performed a bunch of bush songs, (Comedown, Machinehead, Swallowed, and more), and some of the songs off of his new album Wanderlust. He then was signing CD's and I had already gotten Wanderlust on my iPhone. I asked if he would sign it and he did! I have been a huge Bush / Gavin Rossdale fan since I was about 12 and a couple of my buddies and I (who are also huge fans) decided to drive up from south jersey. Check out the signature its awesome!

Picture 5.jpg
Picture 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Is he the British guy married to Staffani?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Haha yeah he is. He is also the singer of the band Bush. Remember the songs Machinehead and Glycerine? Its ashame that Bush broke up, they were really a great band. The new CD is awesome though. Best one since he was part of Bush in my opinion.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Haha yeah he is. He is also the singer of the band Bush. Remember the songs Machinehead and Glycerine? Its ashame that Bush broke up, they were really a great band. The new CD is awesome though. Best one since he was part of Bush in my opinion.
Yeah they didn't do much here Ireland/UK really. Very american sound (not that there's anything wrong with that) God bless Nirvana! Are they popular over the other side of the pond?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah they didn't do much here Ireland/UK really. Very american sound (not that there's anything wrong with that) God bless Nirvana! Are they popular over the other side of the pond?
Oh yeah I remember reading that they were not big in the UK, (infact I heard there were a lot of people who actually hated him). Bush's songs Glycerine, Machinehead, Comedown, Swallowed, were very popular. The band was never extremely popular as a whole, though they had their followers, (like me!) Gavin's new single from his new album is making is making some waves over here though.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i had The Fall of Troy sign my last iPhone. unfortunately Apple has it now and i had to wash it off to turn it in.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
theyre goes your warranty lol...

edit....
well looking at the pics it actually looks like you have a skin around it.
so never mind you did good! lol if you need to get it replaced just take it off and wrap it around the new one lmao. unless im seeing things and you don't have some sort of skin around it.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Actually there is only a skin (the iCrystal) on the front of the phone, not on the back. However, I don't think the warranty would be voided for this, but if it is, there is always:

1. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
    (also works for crayons, but don’t use it on skin, of course)
  2. WD-40
  3. Anti-bacterial hand gel
  4. Hairspray
  5. Cooking spray
  6. Nail polish remover
  7. Bleach (depending on the surface)
  8. Goof Off
(from http://lilduckduck.com/8-ways-to-remove-permanent-marker-stains/253)

I just bought the 1 year extension plan on my phone.

BTW does anyone think this signature on the phone would raise its value. I am not looking to sell it but I am curious lol.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I don't know who he is, or how big he is, but either way, I am sure if the right person sees it, it will sell for a lot.
Lead singer of Bush! Are you serious? SO big in the 90's. I guess I will excuse you because you are young ;)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Actually there is only a skin (the iCrystal) on the front of the phone, not on the back. However, I don't think the warranty would be voided for this, but if it is, there is always:
  1. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
    (also works for crayons, but don’t use it on skin, of course)
  2. WD-40
  3. Anti-bacterial hand gel
  4. Hairspray
  5. Cooking spray
  6. Nail polish remover
  7. Bleach (depending on the surface)
  8. Goof Off
(from http://lilduckduck.com/8-ways-to-remove-permanent-marker-stains/253)

I just bought the 1 year extension plan on my phone.

BTW does anyone think this signature on the phone would raise its value. I am not looking to sell it but I am curious lol.
I think it would, but that would also depend how popular his songs were/are, and if he was well known or liked:)

goobs22xx

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
I think it would, but that would also depend how popular his songs were/are, and if he was well known or liked:)
Seriously? Bush's Sixteen Stone album is probably 15 years old and still plays on radio alongside all the newer rock bands.

The 90's really were some great years for rock.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Oh im sorry bro, Lol! I was born in the year 1992, and didn't start listening to music or just knowing it til I was like in the 4th or 5th grade, so please forgive me :)

To show my respect I'll go buy atleast 3 of their songs, and if I like them I'll the Album :)