SIm card question for all iPhone users

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bigair

Jun 26, 2007
I activated my iPhone with the sim card that it came with inside of it. Should i put my old sim card in the iPhone? will this make for better service or change anything? rarely it gets stuck on no service and i have to put it in airplane mode and back for it to search for a service. Could this be because im not using the right SIM card?

thank you

I have cingular also before i bought the iPhone

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I activated my iPhone with the sim card that it came with inside of it. Should i put my old sim card in the iPhone? will this make for better service or change anything? rarely it gets stuck on no service and i have to put it in airplane mode and back for it to search for a service. Could this be because im not using the right SIM card?

thank you

No, keep the iPhone SIM card inside.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

thank you

Your old sim card was deactivated when you activated the sim card in the iPhone.