SIM Contacts :-(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

f1ipzid3

Sep 25, 2007
ya i was wondering t he same thing... but i couldnt wait or keep asking everyone that called me who is this? lol.. so i entered all manually omg never doing that again... took an hour n a half to do so =(

Sep 22, 2007
Got this method on another site
"If a nokia connect it up to nokia pc suite,sync it, thing will copy contacts to outlook then when you run iTunes it will sycn with outlook and copy contacts over."

Works too:laugh2:

f1ipzid3

Sep 25, 2007
Got this method on another site
"If a nokia connect it up to nokia pc suite,sync it, thing will copy contacts to outlook then when you run iTunes it will sycn with outlook and copy contacts over."

Works too:laugh2:
ughh i wish i knew that before i spent that time doing it! lol ohh well i was bored.. i was playing w/ the iPhone!

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
didn't knw where to post this question exactly. Ne1 know how to transfer the contacts on the SIM card to the phone contact book?
There are no contacts stored on the SIM. They are all stored in iTunes.

I know this from personal experience. When I got a replacement iPhone and put in my old SIM into the new phone, none of my contacts showed up, even though the phone had been activated. As soon as I came home and hooked up to iTunes, the contacts showed up.

I even asked the Apple employee when none of my contacts were there, "Hey, where are all my contacts I had stored on my SIM?" And he said "There are no contacts stored on the SIM. They are all stored in iTunes."

Sep 7, 2007
yeah, me too... placed my SIM in another phone, wrote down all the contacts manually and then copied it onto the iPhone... NEVER doing that again.