SIM /Dialpad issues

May 19, 2009
I have an issue iPhone 3G / Yellowsn0w

I JailBreak my iPhone, and it works well with a Pre-Paid SIM card.
I recently sold it to my friend, and he wants to use a "contract" SIM in the phone.

When everything works well with the iPhone, 3G, Wifi, Receive calls, Send and receiver SMS.

... But every time he tries to click on the phone buttom (to manualy make a call), the dial pad comes up for 2 seconds, and then it closes on him!

What can be the issue here?

Current stat's of the iPhone
Software version: 2.2 (5G77)
Modem Firmware: 2.28.00

Has a few app's installed.

Poof - Cydelet - Cycorder - Qik - iPref -
and some other apps, to numerous to mention.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
How long has this problem been occurring? Has it come about with a recent download from Cydia? I would recommend deleting some of the Cydia apps to see if that works. If not, try a full restore and re-jailbreak/unlock.

May 19, 2009
How long has this problem been occurring? Has it come about with a recent download from Cydia? I would recommend deleting some of the Cydia apps to see if that works. If not, try a full restore and re-jailbreak/unlock.
Well i had the iPhone just sitting there on my Shelf since i Jail broke it,

I had 3 iPhone (1 first gen, 2 Sec, Gen)

And he wanted it so I sold it to him, and he says the dialpad doesn't stay up when he wants to manually make a call. Nor does it work from the contact/address book.

But it can receive calls, and SMS's, the 3G network works, and everything thing else seem's functional

How do I manage to restore & Jailbreak it without upgrading the baseband?

I still have all the original doc's / files from the Dev-Team on my HDD