SIM ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

00vdub

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Me and a buddy of mine tried that out, it didn't work. The only thing that we can think of is that when he activated his iPhone it put him on the "iPhone plan" on his AT&T account, on my account with my Blackjack there was no "iPhone plan". So when you activate your iPhone it will put you on the iPhone plan automatically.

yuhoo22

Sep 27, 2007
Sorry if this was posted already, I tried searching with no results.

I currently have a new cellphone/SIM with ATT and just purchased the iPhone which should be delivered tomorrow. If I upgrade my account to add the $20 iPhone plan, can I swap out the SIM cards anytime I want so that I can take my regular phone to bars, clubs, etc. ?

Thanks.

00vdub

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Sorry if this was posted already, I tried searching with no results.

I currently have a new cellphone/SIM with ATT and just purchased the iPhone which should be delivered tomorrow. If I upgrade my account to add the $20 iPhone plan, can I swap out the SIM cards anytime I want so that I can take my regular phone to bars, clubs, etc. ?

Thanks.
You can pull the sim out of the iPhone and put it into a different phone to take wherever you would like but you cannot take the sim out of a regular phone and put it in an iPhone.