SIMpilfy media share

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
hi I have simlify media on my mac and iPhone. Problem is I haven't many mates interested in music or iPhones for that matter so i have 20 invites left. I was wondering if anyone out there is interested in linking up playlists. I have over 5000 tracks mostly UK based. Two rules/exceptions I don't like country and western and I'd like people who have a decent collection 1000 +.

Mods if this isn't permitted or not legal / safe let me know. I just wanted to take advantage of this great little programme. If this is permited then maybe others could use this thread to link up.

Nutchos

Bronze
Jul 21, 2008
This is a great idea. Although I don't meet the OP's criteria (1000 songs), if anyone else wants to add me, my screen name is Nutchos (mostly hip hop, R&B, etc).

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I'm in. Screen name the same as here, of course. Right now, I'm sharing my work laptop songs, but I'll be setting up my home collection which has over 7000 songs!

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Cool guys I am glad you like the idea. I suppose you could add someone and if you don't like their music you could remove them. Anyway I am the same as nobbie i.e. my name is irobot. Lets hope this works to hook up loads of music fans.

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
So, finally got ahold of some earbuds and am streaming Eagle-Eye Cherry from i robot's iTunes. Sounds pretty good!

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
So, finally got ahold of some earbuds and am streaming Eagle-Eye Cherry from i robot's iTunes. Sounds pretty good!
I'm liking your stuff also! Pritty good first hit hey! Hopefully some others will get in on the act. It's especially good via the iPhone (headphones). I'm in the house at the mo but this also works well over edge or 3g.