SIMport: SIMcontacts to your iPhone NEW APP (PXL)

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
At LasT!

A new program like simtoolkit in windows mobile device.

You can now add your contacts from the sim to your iPhone contacts list

THIS IS A PXL file. SO just install the attachment in this post using your IBRICKR or IBREEZE

Attachments

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
don't forget to unzip and then install the PXL

gremlok

Nov 18, 2007
eh.....

i am new to the iPhone, got 1.1.1 using jailbeak and installer - can anyone tell me how to get install simport?

what is ibreeze/ibrickr? do i need them?

thx

don't forget to unzip and then install the PXL

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
i am new to the iPhone, got 1.1.1 using jailbeak and installer - can anyone tell me how to get install simport?

what is ibreeze/ibrickr? do i need them?

thx
ibrickr is for windows
ibreeze for mac

this is a program u can use to install pxl file .Ibrickr also transcoding some mp3/wavfile into ringtone and to access,upload/erase file in your iPhone .

ibrickr have some conflict with 1.1.1 but some manage to use ibrickr in 1.1.1 just take a look at this "HOW TO: IBRICKR & 1.1.1 " http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14440&highlight=1.1.1+ibrickr

gremlok

Nov 18, 2007
ok, got it. thanks.

i have a mac, so i would want to use ibreeze - i try googling it and end up with something quite different. does any one have a link to it?

thx a bunch.

ibrickr is for windows
ibreeze for mac

this is a program u can use to install pxl file .Ibrickr also transcoding some mp3/wavfile into ringtone and to access,upload/erase file in your iPhone .

ibrickr have some conflict with 1.1.1 but some manage to use ibrickr in 1.1.1 just take a look at this "HOW TO: IBRICKR & 1.1.1 " http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14440&highlight=1.1.1+ibrickr

depo

Nov 11, 2007
Ibrickr 0.91 works fine with my base 1.1.1 jailbroken.Installed simport without problem but when I click on simport icon,it opens app,shows me a simport pic for about 2 secs,then shuts down and goes back to desktop.
anybody had similar ?