Siri for iPhone 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mikflai81

Nov 5, 2011
Well how bout i don't want that guinea pig phone its full of problems ive seen Siri on iPhone 4 im just trying to see if anyone on here has figured out how to get it working

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section...

Reason: The only way to get Siri onto an iPhone 4 is to have the UDID of an iPhone 4S. This will require some sort of mod, which is illegal.

mikflai81

Nov 5, 2011
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section...

Reason: The only way to get Siri onto an iPhone 4 is to have the UDID of an iPhone 4S. This will require some sort of mod, which is illegal.
ok so i just read up on the udid thing and im wondering what the steps are to actually getting Siri after i have an udid of a 4s

jakefuzzy

Bronze
Oct 13, 2009
And there shouldn't be an iPhone 4 port of Siri. If you want Siri, buy a 4S. Just my two cents.
Of course there should be an iPhone 4 port for Siri. It's the same reason as why there should be an Untethered jailbreak for IOS5; because we can! That's always the reason. Apple or whoever says no you can't and some genius developer says yes we can.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Of course there should be an iPhone 4 port for Siri. It's the same reason as why there should be an Untethered jailbreak for IOS5; because we can! That's always the reason. Apple or whoever says no you can't and some genius developer says yes we can.
Allow me an opinion. Thanks. :)

Can we use the same justification to pirate apps as well?

mikflai81

Nov 5, 2011
Thank you jakefuzzy i agree with this1000000000 percent its always some serious lame that wants to say oh your breaking the rules its illegal ... Do u work for Apple? No so why give a s$&@! If i wanted to get a 4s i would have