Siri in iOS 6 and first reactions

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
They showed Siri a lot today at the keynote. Does this mean it'll be universally available for all iPhones? I see it looks like to be headed to the new iPad but couldn't see if it said it would be released on the older ones.

What I'm most impressed with is he new maps/ navigation-- may be able to remove waze from my phone now. I also think the VIP and the do not disturb features will be useful, as well as the quick response call option they're adding.

What impressed you?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
They showed Siri a lot today at the keynote. Does this mean it'll be universally available for all iPhones? I see it looks like to be headed to the new iPad but couldn't see if it said it would be released on the older ones.

What I'm most impressed with is he new maps/ navigation-- may be able to remove waze from my phone now. I also think the VIP and the do not disturb features will be useful, as well as the quick response call option they're adding.

What impressed you?
Siri will only be available on the iPhone 4S and the New iPad.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
It will also be available on the next iPhone as well.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
A new iPhone doesn't exist yet. Therefore Siri will only be available on the New iPad and the 4S :p