Siri on iPhone 4 with AssistantConnect?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Have you used the correct keys?
Not sure what you mean. From my iP4S? Yes.
I did go into SBSettings to More>Mobile Substrate Addons> and disabled "SpireHooks" and "SpireInjector" and she will at least respond to me now, but she says she can't take any requests right now. :mad:
Still working on it. Even though Siri does come up I am not getting the mic on the keyboard in Texts and Email, which is what I really wanted.
Nor FYI can I get it going on the iPad 1. There is an AssistantConnect tweak in Cydia specifically for the iPads, but it hasn't let me download it yet?! :confused:
Edit: If I could dictate on the iPad I would be on happy camper.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Not sure what you mean. From my iP4S? Yes.
I did go into SBSettings to More>Mobile Substrate Addons> and disabled "SpireHooks" and "SpireInjector" and she will at least respond to me now, but she says she can't take any requests right now. :mad:
Still working on it. Even though Siri does come up I am not getting the mic on the keyboard in Texts and Email, which is what I really wanted.
Nor FYI can I get it going on the iPad 1. There is an AssistantConnect tweak in Cydia specifically for the iPads, but it hasn't let me download it yet?! :confused:
Edit: If I could dictate on the iPad I would be on happy camper.
Have your iPhone 4s Siri keys expired and need renewing...? I thought Siri keys had a 24h life cycle..?
Did Spire install ok on your iPad...?

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Have your iPhone 4s Siri keys expired and need renewing...? I thought Siri keys had a 24h life cycle..?
Did Spire install ok on your iPad...?
Spire installed OK. But the AssistantConnect did not - at least when I tried it last.
Yes, I believe you have to renew your 4S keys daily.