Siri on iPhone 4 with AssistantConnect?

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Have you used the correct keys?
Not sure what you mean. From my iP4S? Yes.
I did go into SBSettings to More>Mobile Substrate Addons> and disabled "SpireHooks" and "SpireInjector" and she will at least respond to me now, but she says she can't take any requests right now. :mad:
Still working on it. Even though Siri does come up I am not getting the mic on the keyboard in Texts and Email, which is what I really wanted.
Nor FYI can I get it going on the iPad 1. There is an AssistantConnect tweak in Cydia specifically for the iPads, but it hasn't let me download it yet?! :confused:
Edit: If I could dictate on the iPad I would be on happy camper.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Not sure what you mean. From my iP4S? Yes.
I did go into SBSettings to More>Mobile Substrate Addons> and disabled "SpireHooks" and "SpireInjector" and she will at least respond to me now, but she says she can't take any requests right now. :mad:
Still working on it. Even though Siri does come up I am not getting the mic on the keyboard in Texts and Email, which is what I really wanted.
Nor FYI can I get it going on the iPad 1. There is an AssistantConnect tweak in Cydia specifically for the iPads, but it hasn't let me download it yet?! :confused:
Edit: If I could dictate on the iPad I would be on happy camper.
Have your iPhone 4s Siri keys expired and need renewing...? I thought Siri keys had a 24h life cycle..?
Did Spire install ok on your iPad...?

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Have your iPhone 4s Siri keys expired and need renewing...? I thought Siri keys had a 24h life cycle..?
Did Spire install ok on your iPad...?
Spire installed OK. But the AssistantConnect did not - at least when I tried it last.
Yes, I believe you have to renew your 4S keys daily.