SiriToggles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I still don't see it listed. Of course the servers are still cranking away with everyone jail breaking. I will keep my eyes open for this one!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Other sites say it is "coming soon." So, maybe not up yet.
Wondering what repo they got it from. I know it says big boss, but I've seen comments from others that are using it.
Either way, worth the wait I imagine.
You finally get your jail broken?

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Wondering what repo they got it from. I know it says big boss, but I've seen comments from others that are using it.
Either way, worth the wait I imagine.
You finally get your jail broken?
Nope. Can't understand. Don't really want to Reset All Settings. On the Windows version I finally got a window indicating that Absinthe quit working. On the Mac side it just keeps grinding and the status bar never moves beyond about a quarter. First time I have had an issue with a JB. I'm sure something will come around sooner or later. I'm with you though - that new tweak really looks interesting.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Nope. Can't understand. Don't really want to Reset All Settings. On the Windows version I finally got a window indicating that Absinthe quit working. On the Mac side it just keeps grinding and the status bar never moves beyond about a quarter. First time I have had an issue with a JB. I'm sure something will come around sooner or later. I'm with you though - that new tweak really looks interesting.
Windows vista here. I ended up having to shutdown pc, hard reset phone, download Absinthe again and re-run the JB. I would get to the absinthe 'page' and it would sit there. It finally took for me.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Windows vista here. I ended up having to shutdown pc, hard reset phone, download Absinthe again and re-run the JB. I would get to the absinthe 'page' and it would sit there. It finally took for me.
Guess I'll go back to Windows (7) and keep trying. Thanks,

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
;) @iPhonewarrior ......try not to blow a gasket....;)
Siri tweaks for you lucky 4s owners are coming out...thick and fast;)

SiriToggles is available in Cydia now

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
SiriToggles is available on BigBoss repo. Got it last night around 11:30pm so I haven't played with it too much, but it does seem to be very cool so far!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I'm wondering of there is a way to edit which apps it let's Siri open. I've found a number that it doesn't open. May have to dig around iFile.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
^^^ I agree... if you figure anything out let us know. It doesn't open apps like Navigon, Tom Tom, Drone Mobile app etc.
Otherwise, nice feature to have.
Thanks
Tom

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
EDIT: It does now when I say 'Show Tweet [sentence]'.

For some reason I can't get it to open the Apple integrated Twitter screen when I say, 'Tweet sentence.' I tried it with AssistantExtension, and it doesn't work either.