Site not remembering password, having to login too often

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
This for some reason just started happening when I visit sportsline.com. I have to login everytime I go to a new page on the website or refresh the page. It has never done this before on my phone or computer. Anyone know how to fix this?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
In the settings of your subscription did you accidentally turn off the "remember me" feature? I did this on Facebook once and it was the most annoying thing in the world. I'm not sure if sportsline has a setting like that but it's worth looking into.

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
No i didn't. It even does it for this site. I always have to login every minute. Even when I click the remember me feature. AH!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Have you tried a restore or tried resetting all settings? I would try the latter first and if that doesn't seem to help, back everything up and try a restore.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
are you jailbroken? i remember for ziPhone there was a 1.1.4 jailbreak cookie fix. on my 3g i have noticed this a little bit (and i am jailbroken with pwnage 2.0.1). it seems to happen more when you are moving and connected to 3g (like in a car or walking somewhere) because if i am sitting down at school i never have an issue, nor do i have an issue if i am connected to wifi. i wasn't sure if it was because i was jailbroken or not, and i haven't looked for a cookie fix patch yet either.

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
Have you tried a restore or tried resetting all settings? I would try the latter first and if that doesn't seem to help, back everything up and try a restore.
Reset settings...no help. And I am jailbroken so don't really want to restore. Could it be the JB? And it doesn't only happen on 3G. Edge and Wifi too. This is soo frustrating!

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i would be willing to bet its the jailbreak. i had the same issue on my V1 and it was fixed easily with the 1.1.4 cookie fix. hold off a couple days, with the new stuff coming out i bet its fixed.

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
i would be willing to bet its the jailbreak. i had the same issue on my V1 and it was fixed easily with the 1.1.4 cookie fix. hold off a couple days, with the new stuff coming out i bet its fixed.
k cool thanks