Six month anniversary for my iPhone

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Six months ago today, I was sitting in the front of the line at my local AT&T store waiting for six o'clock to come. Things haven't been the same since. :laugh2:

Anybody else here celebrating their six month anniversary?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Six months ago today, I was sitting in the front of the line at my local AT&T store waiting for six o'clock to come. Things haven't been the same since. :laugh2:

I will in another week. I was on a cruise when iDay happened. Then when I got back there were not any iPhones anywhere, and I had to wait for re-stocking day.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

I am. I was at an AT&T store in Lanham, MD, the first (and one of the oldest, I'm sure) geek in line, thinking, "Only half an hour more..." :)

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
me too...one of the first in line! Best buy I ever made....stopped my relentless phone buying dead in its tracks.Hardly ever think about all the old treos, blackjacks, nokia E-90, Tytn, Tilts...

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
6 Months for me too. I wonder if I will be standing in line again in 6 more months? ;)

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Wow, I didn't even realize it's been six months. Maybe I'm just having a glass-half-empty kind of day, but this just means I only have six months left on my warranty, LOL.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
you can still get the Apple care till the last day of one yr :)

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Indeed! I'm just hoping we know about the next iPhone before the point at which I'd have to buy Applecare.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes that is true i wish that i had waited, i got it , i have to go to Apple tomorrow, i have gone there like 4 times and they SUCK they just tell me to go home and restore, i have it and they don't take care of me like i do, it seems like a wast of money at the time, i know that all Apple care does is extend it but you'd think that they see it on your record and treat you nicer since you put up the money...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I got mine only July 28th, so my 5-month was two days ago.

- John

bmargolis

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007

Today's my day...the 30th. I don't wait in lines so I waited until the afternoon following iDay and went to the Apple store. No lines, lots of good information and help and a 8GB phone in minutes.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Same here, June 30, went in to an ATT store in Springield. OH and got one without waiting in a line! My wife has been jealous ever since...

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i think that she is jealous since she waited in line and he didn't have to?
i hope that she has one, that would have made a nice Christmas gift..

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello sir, i would tell you when my cell phone anniversary is but im just not the type of guy that recognizes anniversary's that my cell phone and i share
it's just not my style
good day

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hello sir, i would tell you when my cell phone anniversary is but im just not the type of guy that recognizes anniversary's that my cell phone and i share
it's just not my style
good day

I will be sure and let you know when mine is...its coming real soon.

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
what is the condition of your guys' phones I got this weird scratch that makes like a rainbow kinds line wherever white is present atleast I think its a scratch

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I did not get mine on iDay was because I was at Myrtle Beach at the time. Had I been home, I would have gone. I love waiting in line for things, especially Apple products.

You'll definitely see me on line for G2.

- John