Skinomi TechSkin for iPhone 3G like InvisibleShield?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GiantBobo

Mar 17, 2009
had a bad experience with a 20 dollar belkin case i bought for my classic 80gb...dam thing put scratches on the back of the ipod! So I got the IS for it, and loved it...too bad scratches are already on there...

in any case, just got the 3G and gonna put another one of these skins. Searched around and found:

Full Body TechSkin for iPhone 3G

Sounds similar to IS, but 10 bucks cheaper ($15 shipped). Anyone out there tried TS?

sstalk

Bronze
Mar 25, 2009
Lakeside, CA
I haven't tried the TechSkin, but I did go look at their site. Their cutouts show the exact same as the IS. I use the IS and I have had to use the warranty once. Their customer service was outstanding, and I had a complete brand new skin in two days. I think a lot of a company that actually provides good customer service to back their warranty. Have you dealt with the customer service at TS?

PapaST

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
I checked out a few skins and the only one I liked as far as the corners are concerned is BestSkinsEver. I installed IS and the design didn't seem too bright. I switched to BSE and they are great... cheap as all get out too.

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
is the IS the zagg one? are they really reliable compared to a reg case. I have the incase slider. Looking for lighter protection....for scratches and stuff....

Mike12345

Nov 13, 2014
Have any of you ever tried infiniti protectors? they have something similar to skinomi but it's a water install so i doubt it will fall off so easily. I can only find them on amazon though.